Black Friday Beats By Dre Us
Welcome to the OFFICIAL YouTube page for Black Friday Beats By Dre Us . Here you will find exclusive content from Beats TV featuring your favorite artists.
The Grammys were full of stunts, and surprises last night, but even a bootylicious performance by Beyoncé' could not overshadow style icon Pharrell Williams' choice in hat, a vintage Vivienne Westwood masterpiece that had everyone talking, and twitter ablaze.
Black Friday Beats By Dre Us, A little history behind the hat: It was a part of Westwood's Fall/Winter '82 Collection "Buffalo Gals(Nostalgia of the Mind)" in which she created with her boyfriend and creative collaborator Malcolm McLaren. Together, Westwood and McLaren sought out the Bronx's Rock Steady Crew to create visuals that Pharrell directly drew reference from for his outfit. During this time, hip-hop and b-boy culture saw a huge surge in prevalence (following the punk movement), and it also predates the grunge movement in music and in the world of style.
We tracked down the hat on Rakuten, for just under $400 if you want to to try out P's look for yourself.
Black Friday Beats By Dre Us Image via Perez Hilton
- Black Friday Dr Beats Italy
- Black Friday Dr Dre Sweden
- Black Friday Dr. Dre Us
- 2016 Black Friday Outlet Beats Solo 2
- 2016 Black Friday Online Beats By Dre
- Black Friday Beats Wireless Headphones Denmark
- Black Friday Beats Solo Sweden
- Black Friday Dr Dre Netherlands
- Black Friday Dr. Dre Australia
- Beats Ibeats
- Black Friday Dr Dre Beats Australia
- Black Friday Beats Headphones Us
- Beats Pill Xl
- 2016 Black Friday Deals Headphones
- Black Friday Powerbeats Italy
- Beats Gloss Gold Edition
- 2016 Black Friday Wireless Headphones
- Black Friday Beats By Dr Spain